Advantech WebAccess is the first full browser-based software package for human-machine interfaces (HMI) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA). It is the core of Advantech Intelligent Automation Solution to seamless integrate all devices in terms of Intelligent Infrastructure and Smart Manufacturing which structure the automation IoT framework.
Advantech WebAccess is a web browser-based software package for human-machine interfaces (HMI) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA). All the features found in conventional HMI and SCADA software including Animated Graphics Displays, Real-time Data, Control, Trends, Alarms and Logs, are available in an standard web browser. WebAccess is built around the latest internet technologies.
FULL FEATURED SCADA
*100% Web-Based SCADA: Remote engineering and support
*1024 Concurrent Web Clients: No user licenses
* SCADA Server Redundancy: High availability
* Web-Based Development: Easy version control
* Programming Interfaces: Database, Driver, HTML5
* All Drivers Included: Concurrnet drivers not limited
* HTML5 Dashboard: All browsers and mobile devices
• SCADA Node: it communicates in real-time with automation equipment and controls the equipment via serial, Ethernet or proprietary communication via multiple built-in device drivers. Not only does it run local controls and monitoring, but also provides real-time data to all remote clients.
• Project Node: it is the development platform for WebAccess and is a web server for all clients to connect to the development project or remotely monitor and control the system. All system configuration, project database files and graphics are stored here.
• Client node: through the ActiveX control inside Microsoft Internet Explorer, it monitors and controls the SCADA Node. The client connects to the Project Node and get the address of the SCADA Node, then communicates directly with the SCADA Node using proprietary communications over a TCP/IP connection. Data is displayed in real-time with dynamically animated graphics along with real-time, historical trending and alarm information. Users can acknowledge alarms and change set-points, status and other data.
• Mobile Client: the Mobile Client interface is intended for use with smart mobile devices, such as iOS, Android; and Windows mobile devices. In the mobile client users can browse graphics, data-log trends, and tag information in real-time. Set value to tag or acknowledge alarms can also be supported via an intuitive interface.
• View, control and configure system remotely over an intranet or the Internet using standard web browser
• Mobile client supports for iOS and Android
• Support for open standard programming: TCL, JScript and VB script
• Open real-time data connectivity: OPC, Modbus, BACnet, DDE Server
• Open offline data connectivity: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft Access database
• Full LonWorks LNS and BACnet support
• Distributed SCADA architecture with central database server and Multi-layer inter-operable SCADA nodes
• Redundant SCADA, ports and devices
• SMS alarm notifications, e-mail alarms, reports and messages
• Web-enabled video, audio, and Google Maps and GPS Location Tracking
• Multi-touch gesture support
• WebAccess Express - The Auto-Configuration Tool
• Integrated with Internet technology, Advantech WebAccess allows users to remotely engineer and control automation equipment and systems through an ordinary Web Browser.
• Provides a modularized system that allows users to expand based on project needs.
• The database structure, which resembles that of a DCS, enables database parameters and displays templates to reduce engineering time.
• Features a vector-based graphic builder that enables the fast creation of displays with sophisticated animation capabilities and smaller file sizes for faster downloads. It can also allow imports of bitmaps JPEG, GIF, Bmp, DIB and vector-based DXF files from AutoCAD. Graphics that provide details from a plant-wide overview to individual control loops can be generated minimal effort a built-in, drilled-down, and displayed architecture.
• Integrates enterprise databases via real-time ODBC data conversion including Microsoft Access standard and relational databases including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
• Built-in scheduled report module - no add-on option is required.
• Provides development tools at no additional cost. Just need an Internet Information Server installed on your laptop or PC.
KW MULTIPROG - IEC 61131-3 SoftLogic Control Software
SoftLogic Software supports PAC solutions that leverage Multiprog and ProConOS of KW software as a single development tool. The Multiprog and ProConOS of KW software requires a one-time design, and the use of MULTIPROG offers many advantages, such as users being able to easily leverage their control knowledge into different control platforms to meet versatile automation projects. All the features of the SoftLogic Software and KW software can help users save the visible and invisible costs.
Advantech's Programmable Automation Controllers (PAC) leverage KW-Software's Multiprog and ProConOS as a single development tool with the SoftLogic control kernel. Requiring only a one-time design, users can easily leverage the control know-how into different control platforms to meet versatile automation projects needs. KW SoftLogic also creates single tagging database and HMI Software, such as WebAccess and other 3rd party SCADA software, all the features can help users to save the visible and invisible cost.
Multiprog supports all IEC 61131-3 programming languages. Depending on the task to be handled, your experience and company standards, you may choose one of the five standardized programming languages. The use of Multiprog offers you many advantages. Our long-term experience in the automation industry guarantees you a sophisticated software product.
An OPC sever (OLE for Process Control) provides IO and more devices to communicate with a wide range of HMI/SCADA software packages residing on a host. Advantech's OPC server for ADAM and modbus devices features OPC DA (data access) and AE(alarm and events) client for the rapid testing of data connections, supporting Advantech's modbus devices, such as MODBUS/RTU and MODBUS/TCP. Any software system with OPC client capabilities such as OPC DA and AE sever can access the Advantech OPC server drivers.
The Industrial Automation Group of Advantech introduces a standardized interface for industrial device servers, the OPC (OLE for process control) Server. An OPC server provides devices, such as an I/O device, to communicate with a wide range of HMI/SCADA software packages residing on a host. Any software system with OPC client capabilities can access the Advantech OPC server drivers
Software Development Kits
Advantech's Software Development Kit (SDK) includes HMI software, data acquisition software and remote maintenance software. ADAMView is data acquisition software which is especially designed for low-volume ADAM projects and cost-effective for the ADAM IO series. DAQNavi is a completed software package for programmers to develop their application programs using Advantech DAQ boards or devices. DiagAnywhere can help users to perform remote maintenance tasks. Finally, LogixView is the latest software package for developing the graphical user interface. Users can simply drag and drop the components into Visual Studio via LogixView, making graphical user interface development easier. With these Software Development Kit, programmers can build systems easily and flexibly.
ADAMView - HMI Software for Data Acquisition
DAQNavi - Software Development Package for Advantech DAQ Products
DiagAnywhere - Universal Perception and Instant Decision - Remote Maintenance Software
LogixView - HMI Development Kit based on Visual Studio