Flex System Hub Access Controller
The CyberLock Flex System Hub enables communication between a variety of Flex System modules as well as third party input and output devices and reports access information back to CyberAudit management software. Embedded memory in the Hub stores access permissions and saves audit trail information, enabling continuous operation even when a network connection to the software is interrupted.
Flex System Input Readers
Flex System input readers connect directly to the Flex System Hub access controller. Input modules control both Flex System output devices and Wiegand-compatible output devices.
Flex System Door Controller
The Door Controller & I/O module provides power to and drives electric strikes (or similar devices) based on authenticated reads from an associated input device. The door controller also includes the ability to interface with relay devices, such as alarms, speakers, cameras, sensors, and request to exit, and with Wiegand-compatible input & output devices, allowing for considerable customization of a security system.
The Door Controller and I/O module adds a number of capabilities to the Flex System:
· Drive of electric strikes or mag locks that control access to doors, gates, or lockers
· Toggling of output devices such as LEDs and sounders to indicate the current status of a door or activate a device like a camera
· Recognition and response to a momentary input like an RTE signal
· Recognition and response to a continuous on-off input like a door sensor
· Acceptance of input from Wiegand-compatible RFID readers